There will NOT be any additional EX boats produced this season - revised 7/21/20
The Bass Hunter EX: Small Bass Fishing Boat, 9.5 feet by 47 inches
Please Note: All Bass Hunter boats now come ONLY in Taupe, which is a Dark Brown color.
Options and Add-Ons:
Seat Upgrades, Handling Dolly, Boat Cover and Removable Carpet.
To see pictures and more details click on the Additional Info tab above.
This is the perfect small fishing boat for your private pond or lake.
Why buy from us? It's simple. We guarantee you the lowest delivered price.
Why buy a Bass Hunter boat? They have a unique one-piece roto-molded design make it much stronger than the competition. Bass Hunter boats are built to last forever. You will not find a more stable small fishing boat for your pond or lake.
Be very wary of the competition's boats that are made from two pieces of vacuum formed material. Granted they are less expensive, but they will leak like a sieve. You get what you pay for with any of the four Bass Hunter boats: The perfect small fishing boat that you can pass on to your children!.
- Only ONE Color: Dark Brown or Taupe, all models
- Taupe is a dark brown color in-between brown and gray
- Fits between the wheel wells of a standard 48 in. pickup
- Durable high density polyethylene construction
- Twin pontoons are foam lined for added flotation
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Length: 9.5 Feet
- Width: 47 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Our low profile, stealth boat
- Ships with standard one-piece molded swivel seats (upgradeable to padded and folding)
- Two storage bag containers
- Molded in drink holders
- Molded in handles
- Transom gussetts for added strength
- Drain plug located in the back of the boat
- Self bailing (when unloaded)
- Weight capacity: Persons 460 pounds
- Weight capacity: Persons, Gear and Motor 550 pounds
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Rated for up to a 5 HP outboard motor
- Can be picked up at the factory in West Point, MS
- Can easily stack several on a trailer
- Comes with a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin with serial number allowing you to easy register your boat
- One Year Limited Warranty through the manufacturer
- Proudly Made and Supported in the USA!
Availability: Processes and ships in 1-2 business days.
- Most of these boats are used in small private ponds and lakes and never registered
- Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) ship with each boat if you need to register your boat
- Please inspect your boat carefully before registering
- To register your boat you should only need two items: The completed MSO and the copy of the invoice that was emailed to you
- Rarely you will be asked for further Notarized documents
- Email us if you have problems with the registration process:
- Allow two weeks for document preparation
- Required documents will be emailed to you
You may also want to check out the other models:
- Bass Baby: Bass Hunter Bass Baby Mini Bass Fishing Boat (8 ft x 51 in)
- 120: Bass Hunter 120 Small Bass Fishing Boat (10 ft x 54 in)