The Bass Hunter 120: Small Bass Fishing Boat, 10 foot by 54 inches
Please Note: All Bass Hunter boats now come in the Dark Brown or Taupe color.
We still have many pictures posted in the medium gray color just to show you multiple views of the boat and it's features.
Options and Add-Ons:
To see pictures and more details click on the Additional Info tab
Some people will search for it as the Bass Hunter BH120, Bass Hunter BH 120, BassHopper or Bass Hopper, but its now the Bass Hunter 120 (same great boat, just a new name). The makers of the Bass Hopper acquired Bass Hunter and are now producing several models, all under the Bass Hunter name. This is the perfect small fishing boat for your private pond or lake.
Why buy from us? It's simple. We guarantee you the lowest delivered price.
Why buy a Bass Hunter boat? They have a unique one-piece roto-molded design make it much stronger than the competition. Bass Hunter boats are built to last forever. You will not find a more stable small fishing boat for your pond or lake.
Be very wary of the competition's boats that are made from two pieces of vacuum formed material. Granted they are less expensive, but they will leak like a sieve. You get what you pay for with any of the four Bass Hunter boats: The perfect small fishing boat that you can pass on to your children!.
- Color: Dark Brown or Taupe, all models
- Taupe is a dark brown color in-between brown and gray
- Fits between the wheel wells of a standard 48 in. pickup
- Durable high density polyethylene construction
- Length: 10 Feet
- Width: 54 inches
- Height: 18 inches
- Widest boat in it's class making this boat much more stable in the water
- Ships with standard one-piece molded swivel seats (upgradeable to padded and folding)
- Rides higher in the water than most other boats
- Two storage bag containers
- Tall side rails to keep rods and equipment in check
- Molded in drink holders
- Molded in handles
- Transom gussetts for added strength
- Drain plug located in the back of the boat
- Self bailing (when unloaded)
- Weight capacity: Persons 460 pounds
- Weight capacity: Persons, Gear and Motor 550 pounds
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Rated for up to a 3.5 HP outboard motor (may require minor modifications depending on the motor manufacturer)
- Weighs only 166 pounds making it very portable
- Can be picked up at the factory in West Point, MS
- Can easily stack several on a trailer
- Comes with a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin with serial number allowing you to easy register your boat
- One Year Limited Warranty through the manufacturer
- Proudly Made and Supported in the USA!
Availability: Processes and ships in 1-2 business days.
- Most of these boats are used in small private ponds and lakes and never registered
- Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) ship with each boat if you need to register your boat
- Please inspect your boat carefully before registering
- To register your boat you should only need two items: The completed MSO and the copy of the invoice that was emailed to you
- Rarely you will be asked for further Notarized documents
- Email us if you have problems with the registration process:
- Allow two weeks for document preparation
- Required documents will be emailed to you
Compare to the Bass Hunter EX model:
- The BH 120 has much more useable surface area (the aggressive front of the Bass Hunter EX is included in is measurements)
- The BH 120 has a 6 inch wider beam giving more room and greater stability
- The BH 120 has higher pontoons/sidewalls providing better floatation
- The BH 120 has a taller and wider area to store rods and other gear
Compare to the Bass Hunter Bass Baby model:
- The BH 120 is the grown up version of the Bass Baby
- The BH 120 is 2 foot longer providing much more useable surface area
- The BH 120 has an extra 75 pound weight capacity
- The BH 120 is rated for a larger outboard motor