Discover the Nex-Level® Floor Base - Your Simple Solution for a Sturdy Hunting Platform!
Create a solid and seamless flooring solution for any hunting blind with the Nex-Level® Floor Base. Its powder-coated steel frame ensures a hassle-free assembly process, and all you need to complete it is plywood for the flooring. Embrace the ease and safety of building your platform with this reliable accessory.
With a generous 6'9" diameter, the Nex-Level® Floor Base effortlessly accommodates most of our exceptional Maverick® and Booner® blind models*. Trust in its strength and stability to support your blind with confidence.
Elevate your hunting experience with the four sturdy metal feet that raise your blind several inches above the ground. This elevation not only enhances your line of sight but also adds a layer of security to your hunting setup.
For the Booner® 6-Panel blind, remember to include a 3" plywood overhang, while the Maverick® XL blind requires a 2-3" plywood overhang to facilitate secure bolting using the bottom flange.
Please note that lumber is not included with the Nex-Level® Floor Base, allowing you to choose the most suitable plywood according to your preferences.
Maximize your hunting potential with the Nex-Level® Floor Base - Elevating your hunting experience to new heights!
Key Features of the New-Level Round Floor Base for Booner and Maverick Blinds
- 11 gauge high-quality steel
- 7-degree angle for greater stability
- 81 in. circumference
- Raises your ground blind by 8 in.
- Accomodates Maverick 5 and 6 Shooters blinds
- Accomodates Booner 4 Panel and 5 Panel blinds
- Will work with the Booner 6 Panel blind by oversizing the floor 3 in. beyond the metal ring
- Easy and safe way to create a solid platform for any blind
- For use as a ground blind
- Powdercoated for long term exposure to the elements
- Hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Lumber is not included