Bass Hunter Bass Baby Mini Bass Fishing Boat (8 ft x 51 in)
"Oh Baby, Fish on! "
IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NATIONWIDE! For a shipping quote, please call us at 855-223-2965 or email us at Info@outdoorsforless.com. Please provide your zip code and model number you are inquiring about and we will get back to you within 15 minutes.
Options and Add-On: Boat Cover. To see pictures and more details click on the Additional Info tab above.
A unique one-piece roto-molded design for ultimate strength and longevity, Bass Hunter boats are built to last forever! You will not find a more stable small fishing boat for your pond or lake.
Bass Hunter Boats are the only small fishing boats on the market to utilize a custom roto-mold process in order to achieve a 100% seamless, one piece construction boat. This boat will never leak! The construction material is comprised of High Density ethylene plastic, the same plastic used in many military applications due to its extreme durability. Lightweight and hardcore at the same time!
Custom rear wheels on this boat allow for easy pond hopping and transportation of the boat.
- Only ONE Color: Dark Brown or Taupe, all models
- Taupe is a dark brown color in-between brown and gray
- Fits between the wheel wells of a standard 48 in. pickup
- Durable high density polyethylene construction
- Twin pontoons are foam lined for added flotation
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Length: 8 Feet
- Width: 51 inches
- Height: 18 inches
- Built in wheels for easy transport
- Tall side rails to keep rods and equipment in check
- Ships with standard one-piece molded swivel seats
- Two storage bag containers
- Molded in drink holders
- Molded in handles
- Transom gussets for added strength
- Drain plug located in the front of the boat
- Self bailing (when unloaded)
- Weight capacity: Persons 400 pounds
- Weight capacity: Persons, Gear and Motor 475 pounds
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Rated for up to a 2 HP outboard motor (may require minor modifications depending on the motor manufacturer)
- Can be picked up at the factory in West Point, MS
- Can easily stack several on a trailer
- Comes with a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin with serial number allowing you to easy register your boat
- One Year Limited Warranty through the manufacturer
- Proudly Made and Supported in the USA!
- Most of these boats are used in small private ponds and lakes and never registered
- Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) ship with each boat if you need to register your boat
- Please inspect your boat carefully before registering
- To register your boat you should only need two items: The completed MSO and the copy of the invoice that was emailed to you
- Rarely you will be asked for further Notarized documents
- Email us if you have problems with the registration process: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow two weeks for document preparation
- Required documents will be emailed to you
You may also want to check out the other models:
- 120 Bass Hunter 120 Small Bass Fishing Boat (10 ft x 54 in)
- EX Bass Hunter EX Small Bass Fishing Boat (9.5 ft x 47 in)