LOCAL PICK UP ONLY - WEST POINT, MS.
All Bass Hunter boats now come in Taupe, which is a Light Brown color.
Why buy from us? It's simple - This is the perfect small fishing boat for your private pond or lake and we guarantee you the lowest delivered price.
Why buy a Bass Hunter boat? They have a unique one-piece roto-molded design make it much stronger than the competition. Bass Hunter boats are built to last forever. You will not find a more stable small fishing boat for your pond or lake.
Be very wary of the competition's boats that are made from two pieces of vacuum formed material. Granted they are less expensive, but they will leak like a sieve. You get what you pay for with any model Bass Hunter boat: The perfect small fishing boat that you can pass on to your children!.
Options and Add-On:
To see pictures and more details click on the Additional Info tab above.
- Only ONE Color: Dark Brown or Taupe, all models
- Taupe is a dark brown color in-between brown and gray
- Fits between the wheel wells of a standard 48 in. pickup
- Durable high density polyethylene construction
- Twin pontoons are foam lined for added flotation
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Length: 8 Feet
- Width: 51 inches
- Height: 18 inches
- Built in wheels for easy transport
- Tall side rails to keep rods and equipment in check
- Ships with standard one-piece molded swivel seats
- Two storage bag containers
- Molded in drink holders
- Molded in handles
- Transom gussetts for added strength
- Drain plug located in the front of the boat
- Self bailing (when unloaded)
- Weight capacity: Persons 400 pounds
- Weight capacity: Persons, Gear and Motor 475 pounds
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Rated for up to a 2 HP outboard motor (may require minor modifications depending on the motor manufacturer)
- Can be picked up at the factory in West Point, MS
- Can easily stack several on a trailer
- Comes with a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin with serial number allowing you to easy register your boat
- One Year Limited Warranty through the manufacturer
- Proudly Made and Supported in the USA!
- Most of these boats are used in small private ponds and lakes and never registered
- Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) ship with each boat if you need to register your boat
- Please inspect your boat carefully before registering
- To register your boat you should only need two items: The completed MSO and the copy of the invoice that was emailed to you
- Rarely you will be asked for further Notarized documents
- Email us if you have problems with the registration process:
- Allow two weeks for document preparation
- Required documents will be emailed to you
You may also want to check out the other models:
- 120 Bass Hunter 120 Small Bass Fishing Boat (10 ft x 54 in)
- EX Bass Hunter EX Small Bass Fishing Boat (9.5 ft x 47 in)